Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Three years; you, me and the incoming third person :-)

How time flies. It seems like yesterday that we get married and yet I feel like I've known you forever.

Truth be told, deciding to marry you was probably the most reckless and riskiest decision I have ever made. But it is the truth too that I have never regretted making that decision.

We were only started to get know each other, like what, a month? before the nikah. And yet we managed to live it through for three years now. You are undoubtedly my best friend, the ever patient listener, the prudent adviser, the one who always has faith in me. You are also the father to the baby that is currently kicking from inside my belly and a great one you will be too.

I thank Allah for this most wonderful and beautiful feeling. I thank Allah for guiding us through. I thank Allah for 'lending' me you for you are my heaven in this world.



Happy Anniversary. May Allah bless us with many many more happiness. 


1 comment: