Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I don't know..

I don't know. When people say they are sad, are they really? When they show off their sadness in facebook, in social medias, stating something that are for me (for me at least) are too serious to be shared in there... when you post it on your walls or status, it seems like the weight of the sadness itself is lessened.. like it was just an another ordinary daily event.. I don't know.. I really don't know.. Maybe it is just another ordinary event that occasionally happens in your life.

What I am really SICK off is people who seems prone to be the at the center of a distressful event. Stating something that is already obvious. Like.. "mesti sedey kan?" what the? Macam menambah garam pada luka.. apehal la diorang ni..

Are some people really do not know how to respect a death properly... or just blindly ignorant? I don't know.. I really don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment