Friday, March 4, 2011

rindu/ My Husband

My writing on this particular subject might sound immature to some people, especially those who have went through many years of marriage.

I have only been married for four months, not long. My opinion on stuffs might change with time. Nevertheless, what matters most is what we have now, so what I'm having now is what I'm writing about.

I don't know when I fall in love with him, at which particular time or on what particular occasion. I barely remember our dating days which were less than a month or two. It seems like I have always love him.. (this para sounds like one script from a hindi movie.. dil to pagal hei?)

I do know WHY I love him, I can list down many reasons to that, although I prefer to love him for no reason at all.

He has his way of loving someone. Everyone does. But his way is the one I need to get used to. He makes me laugh in the morning, especially those mornings when I wake up with determination to be moody.

He's easy to talk to, cheerful, cool, and very talented at cleaning the bathroom.

He seldom get angry, but when he does, he is like a rock that is hard to be moved.

There's an opinion that say your jodoh is actually a reflected version of yourself. He or she supposed to have opposite attributes of you but shares the same core element or holds same values as you do. At this point of time, I'm grateful that "my reflected self" is someone I can be proud of.

I do not know what the future holds, but like he said, "we do our best and pray for the best," and that's the kind of person, to conclude it all, my husband is..

--April25'2010--

No comments:

Post a Comment